Ge Fanuc 90-30, Beijer HMI E1101.

zaloultra

Hello! I am trying to get my setup to work but i have come across a problem! i cannot get the HMI to "write" i/o to the plc(like start buttons and so on). but the HMI can read i/o's from the PLC(like a start light and so on). i am wondering if im doing something wrong with the addressing or something?

setup:
Ge Fanuc 90-30, 331 CPU.
Beijer HMI E1101.
RS232 from HMI to the 90-30 powersupply using SNPx protocol.

i also programmed the plc to output from one of the OUTPUTS when the SNPx protocol reads and one for write. and when i click buttons on the hmi one of the OUTPUT light flashes, but nothing happends.

i addressed the start light/symbol in the HMI to "snp id":%O2
the address in the plc is %O00002
This works.

i addressed the start button in the HMI to "snp ip":%I3
the address in the plc is %I00003
This does not work.

Last edited:
AAAAAh. I was sure i tried that but yeh that worked(might have done something wrong when i addressed the %M the first time)!
But thanks anyway!