Fluid Power Tech. offering help.

willpower100

Hi, just found this great site. Just the kind of community that is required.

I am a certified Fluid Power Tech. located in the Lower Mainland, B.C. Canada. If anyone needs help with hydraulics or pneumatics, let me know. I have a lot of experience with Proportional and Servo Systems. As well I have been doing some PLC programming for some of my customers.

Any questions, just let me know, I would be glad to help.

Willpower100

Welcome to the neighborhood!

I am sure you will enjoy becoming a part of this group, and find there will be many opportunities to both contribute and learn. I have found that to be true and thoroughly enjoy the community. You may also be interested in another site that many from here also frequent. It is broader in scope and will probably suit your interests as well. So, have fun and feel free to jump right in.