sequencer instruction

rezaeb

hello everyone
i`m trying to write a program with sequencer output instructions but it give`s me this error(address must be specified to the word level)i dont know what does it mean?can u help me with this error
and i`m using 1761 micrologix plc
thanks

If you are unwilling to post a picture of the instruction or a zipped version of the program then try using "Search". Look for "SQO" and see other questions on this. maybe they will help.

Chang the destination (DEST) to O:0 (leave off the /1) The SQO operates on whole words (16 bits) possibly limited by the mask. Since your mask is FFFFh then the 16 bit images from B3:1 through B3:4 will be applied sequentially to the output word O:0 (in other words O:0/0 through O:0/15 will be affected.)

The 'Control' register (R6:0) just keeps track of the length and current index.

Last edited:
Sorry - change the destination to O:0.0
It tried it and that works.

O:0 just points to the whole group of output words on the main unit.

O:0.0 points to the first output word on the main unit. That's what it was asking for.