question help

ssinseeme

I HAVE A couple question. And may help newbie as well thanks in advance

1) witch logic design language best for temperature application.
1.ladder
2.function block diagram or
3.structure text

II) interpreting code that contain FLL instruction how is the instruction use
1) it fills an array with a single value
2) . it copies multiple tags to multiple location array to array.
3) it can be replaced by Clear instruction
4) it copies multiple pieces of process data like a recipe or machine press)

III) when monitoring code you see XIC on a rung what XIC look for
1)a bit set to 1 regardless any device
2)a bit set to 1 and it specific to a physical device type
3)a bit that is clear 0
4)a specific device type (eg normaly closed pushbutton)

4) wiring a control logix system component ; which method to use to wire field device to i/o module 2 answer

1)wiring to an removable terminal block
2)direct wiring via serial interface
3)wiring to an intermediate terminal block that is daisy chained to i/o module
4)connecting via a controlnet network

)what tag type to store a rate of speed
1)bool
2)timer
3)dint

6)troubleshoot i/o using LED the two status on analog module display what date.?
1)Calibration and fault
2)Calibration And module health
3)Configuration and fault
4)Configuration and point stats

7) We replaced a faulty analog module and need to config properties which operation does the module perform at config real time.?

1)Multi scan the channels data to the backplane to the local chassis
2)Specify when an output module receive datafrom the owner controller
3)Control when the output module echoes the data value corresponding to the present analog signal
4)Scan all the input channel and store the data into onboard memory

I just got an e-mail from my Alumni director that the Irish Christian Brothers who ran my high school are all being reassigned and ending their 91-year mission to our area.

So I'm feeling the spirit of the departed Brother Daniel Patrick Ryan, the Dean of Discipline.

Brother Ryan would have said "son, you're going to come in on Saaaturday. You're going to sweep the halls, then mop the gym, and then you're going to study until four. I know you're behind in Geometry. I happen to have some background in math."

"And at four," he would continue, "we're going to have a little quiz. Part of it will be on polygons. Part of it will be on ethics."

"And why, son, are we having a quiz on ethics ?"

"Because I didn't turn in my own homework, Brother".

"And what do we call that ?"

"It's cheating, Brother."

"And what is it that we cannot do if we cheat, son ?"

"We cannot prosper, Brother."

"Nor can we play football. See you on Saturday."

Got to be the most blatant attempt at getting homework done that I've ever seen on here. 10 out of 10 for b*lls and also full marks for optimism. Unfortunately it's a 0 out of 10 for constructing a question in such as way as to ellicit a full and correct response. Must try harder.

is there some one can help, on this topic or just assimilation. this is not home work this is just online search and i cant find answer. or may be give a link to search it for my self. anyways i dont know even if XIC what it is with this answer when monitoring code you see XIC on a rung what XIC look for
1)a bit set to 1 regardless any device
2)a bit set to 1 and it specific to a physical device type
3)a bit that is clear 0
4)a specific device type (eg normaly closed pushbutton).

Had you been paying attention in English or in Greek classes, you would recognize "XIC" as a mnemonic abbreviation for the English phrase "Examine If Closed".

What makes a mnemonic different from an acronym or an initialism ?

I find any claim that your questions were online research for anything but an introductory class in PLCs to be not credible.

XIC is a relay ladder diagram instruction that is true if the Boolean memory address associated with it is true.

XIC instructions may be used with any Boolean or binary address in PLC memory. They are not restricted to physical input or output addresses nor are they restricted to specific physical devices.

An XIC is most similar to a normally open pushbutton or normally open relay contact in a hardwired circuit.

Given that information, can you choose the correct multiple choice answer ?

ssinseeme said:
...or may be give a link to search it for my self...

Let us help you to help yourself...

Seeing as there is mention of a ControlLogix amid your 'online research', this is the Instruction Set Reference Manual for the RSLogix 5000 programming software. You'll find info here on the XIC instruction, and all other instructions.

George

1) Which logic design language [is] best for temperature application.
1.ladder
2.function block diagram or
3.structure text
This one seems to be argumentative and opinionated. I doubt if there is a definite firm answer possible. What is meant by "temperature application" (reading a temperature into the PLC)?