Siemens processor used Data Blocks

JonnyJ

I'm trying to locate the usage of hidden data blocks used only by the processor. The block folder doen not contain this data block.
Is there anyway to find what each bit is being used. My example the hidden data block is for profinet.
DB200 is system created DB that monitors nodes on network and reside in the processor only.

Thanks

The CPU does not create any blocks on its own. And the block isnt 'hidden'. It may possibly exist only online, i.e. in the CPU and not in the offline project.
It is possible to create DB's dynamically through calls to SFC22, SFC82 or SFC85. These calls must be created by the original programmer. Seach for SFC22, SFC82 and SFC85.

Alternatively you can also do an offline/online compare. The DBs that only exist online may possibly be the ones created dynamically.