Winpager and Cinterion MC55i modem

eibe

Regarding use of a Cinterion MC55i modem together with winpager on one of our plants using IGSSv4.1.

Yesterday (27.02.2014) I tried to install this modem on site, but unfortunately I didn't get it to work with the winpager program. When I test the modem with AT commands from a terminal program (I used Putty), it works fine, but when I add these AT commands in the Settings for "Loaded Services" using the Siemens M20 Paging Service in WinPager, I don't get any action when I push the "Test" button on the "operator" page in WinPager.

Please note that this application is installed in Norway, using a SIM card from the Norwegian operator Telenor in the Cinterion modem. The phone number on the SIM card is 90156568, pin 7386.

Please see the attached file for screendumps and more information and questions about my problems:

Best regards
eibe

Hi eibe

My clients winpager is also using M20 Siemens setup.
I attach screendump of the setup at my client.

Maybe this will help you

JERA

Winpager M20 terminal.JPG Winpager M20 Dail-in.JPG

Hi Jera.
Thanks :) this is how I set it up initially. Do you get any response when you press the TEST button in winpager? Is it possible for you to get a screendump of the operator setup as will? I want to see how phone number is added, with or without landcodes, or prefix like 0 etc...

Best reg
eibe

Sorry late response.

Here is the picture of operator setup.

I have not tried the test button, so I can not give you answers to what happens when activated.

Winpager operator.JPG