Red Lion G10 Vs. G310

Bullzi

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a new project that requires a HMI. I am planing on using a Red Lion 10" HMI. The question is, the new Graphite series or the Good Old Standby G310? Those of you that have used both what would you recommend?

More info:
PLC: AB MicroLogix 1100
Com: Ethernet
Environment: Indoors but will be used by Truck Drivers so it needs to be as rugged as possible.

Thanks for your ideas and comments!!

display is much nicer on the graphite. old school is a tried-and-true. I have learned over the years I try to wait 1 year before jumping into new products on a regular basis.

we have probably put out 15-20 of the graphites outdoors in the elements and they have held up well. I think we have only had 1 failure. I dont like the buttons on the g10 so I wouldnt use those.