error finding

affect

hello
i have a problem recently occur in one of the nodes in our plc network there are SF on all modules and in interface module as follow,3x(SF&BF),1X(BF),3X fast(SF&BF),1X(SF),3X(BF)i change the interface module and also terminator module but the problem still exist it seems to be an hardware failure but which one? please help me to solve this problem.(6es7151-1aa05-0ab0)
thanks a lot for any help

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good morning, I came across an error and I found it after looking very hard, is there a way to go to where the DW is being called from the...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Hello..I am new to Plc.I have Mitsubishi Melsec Fx3Ga-40MR PLC controlling a machine for packing powder.Currently the Plc has issue which power...
Replies
Views
hello, I'm a student and for my final grade I have to repare a sepro robot. the only problem I have for now is that i have an error code 3...
Replies
Views
Dear All, i am trying to connect Danfoss inverter with s7 200 cpu 226.but microwin shows following error at DATA Ptr.i assigned different VB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom