Connect to RTU with Tenore 2.0 as IEC101 Protocol

firouz

Recently I'm working on a HMI project. in this project we have some RTUs that using IEC 101 protocol for communication and also our Tenore 2.0 already licensed for this protocol too. but unfortunately I didn't have any experiences on this protocol and I don't know how must define the RTU's TAG in Tenore database. The IEC101 Driver is Run in the ScanMonitor and the registry config file is OK .
So I was wondering if you advice me and share your experiences with me.

email : [email protected]

Google returns nothing useful for Tenore 2.0 nor IEC101. Maybe there is more information you can provide. IEC 870-5-101 or maybe IEC 60870-5-101? Tenore is maybe ABB product?

Yes , TENORE 2.0 is one of the ABB's HMI Designer . I'm Expert in IEC101 , but I dont know how to config Tenore to connect to a device like RTU as IEC101 protocol.