LogixPro Simulator question

covert91

I am working with a TLP LogixPro Simulator. I have been trying to cut and paste instuctions on the rungs but I can't seem to figure it out. Does anyone know how to do this? I know this is not a true PLC question but if you read my previous post you'll understand why this important. My grad project is due 7pm tomorrow and I have to work all day. I love night school :rolleyes:.
Thanks in advance
Karl Covert

Not conventional!

Professor Bill has a great program, but LogixPro is not quite as easy to use as a full-blown windows program might be. To cut, place your cursor on the instruction, or if you what to cut an entire rung, place it at the left end of the rung and right click your mouse. You will see the pop up box with cut, copy and paste in it. If you want to copy, do the same as for cut. When you have cut or copied, then place your cursor on the left end of the rung or on an instruction in a rung where you want the paste to happen. Right click on that spot and click on paste. When you do a paste at the end of a rung, you get to choose to paste above or below the rung you are currently on. It is really a great piece of software but remember, it is only a few bucks compared to the hundreds or thousands some packages cost.