4 Wire Leased line modems

Oceansoul

Hi All,

I'm after some recommendations for 4 wire leased line modems. For years we have been using Black Box Datalink modems, but these are getting harder to source in the UK.
What other makes/models have you used?

Our company standard for this kind of thing is now Westermo, however i've looked at there modems and not a fan (DIP switch settings, screw terminals for the Leased line instead of RJ11, and 9 pin Mini Din instead of the 25pin our current models have).

Similar Topics

Does anyone have experience wiring this type of analog pressure transmitter up? It's 4 wires. 3 blacks and 1 green which I assume is earth...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I need some help I new with omron plc. I using plc CP1L. When I do the program it's good and the plc is function as program. But when...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Trying to get some ascii serial communications working via RS485 (COMMREQ functions). I have attached our wiring for the COM2...
Replies
Views
What's everyone use for I/O drawings on new installs. I am trying AutoCad Electrical, but can't download it due to a MS Office application running...
Replies
Views
I've been tasked with adding a 3-wire pressure differential transmitter to a system and drawing up the wiring to an existing PLC board. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom