HMI speed Problem in MT8100i & MT6100i

TahirQ

I have downloaded my program on MT8100I & MT6100I. The program is working fine but I am facing another kind of strange problem. Almost after 4 hours I have downloaded the Code,the HMI speed starts to deteriorate and there is lot of lag (5-8 seconds approx.) after you press any button or function key. As time goes on, it gets even worse.Has anybody ever faced this type of issue before?

Any system that facing slow down come from CPU and memory,

CPU busy to finish the task, this means another function request CPU to work hard.

This function/program you need to observe probably setting no suitable.

If your communication ok,

Then please check your memory for trending/sampling, max record, overwrite or schedule delete/purge,

Check this setting, are you keep this on USB/CF/SD etc.

If you request HMI/Touch Panel to write and keep history or triggering this make HMI CPU busy/slow down.

Please refer to manual user MT8000i.

Check also page 487

http://www.plcsystems.ru/catalog/weintek/doc/EB8000_Manual_All_In_One.pdf

You are right. The HMI's dont have SD card provided with them and I was saving the history files to HMI. Maybe this was the reason for slowing down the screen. I also decreased the Data Records. Now HMI is working better