ACN Instruction question

programist

Hello All,

I am using ACN instruction to put together a long text. This text will combine numbers and words. Can I put Integer into string and see the actual number displayed in the string? I understand that the integer has to be converted into string first.

I would appreciate your input.

Thank you!

Yes, if you first convert any numbers into strings, then ACN will combine two strings in the same order as your enter them into the instruction: 1st String + 2nd String. Your numbers will appear inside the combined string.

By the way, I forgot to ask.

When the string gets above 82 characters, minor PLC fault bit is set S:17/8.

Will this minor fault cause the processor to stop the operation or it will continue as usual?

Thank you

Similar Topics

Hi all, I just added an ACN to my network which already has 10 ACNs. After adding ACN with 2 Inputs and 2 Outputs, I opened RS networx and the...
Replies
Views
HI FRIENDS I HAVE CONTROLLOGIX PROCESSOR WITH 1771 ACN 15(i.e. PLC-5 ADOPTER) AND 1794 ACN 15 (i.e. FLEX ADOPTER)ON A CONTROLNET NETWORK. MY...
Replies
Views
I read post on this Network adaptor. They got rev. 1.25 and the whole plant is less than 10 years old. What gives? They say they have a...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between 1794-ACN and ACN15. I have been searching the internet and can not find any reference to 1794-ACN .
Replies
Views
Have one of these encoders that came off a old machine, and wanting to connect it to a micrologix 1200. Trying to find a connection diagram or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom