Creating HMI application for S7

djonov

Hi, I am very new to this technology, but I am trying to get close to it. I am searching about creating PC application for interacting S7 PLC.

I found out Arduino, which has the most understandable functions for me as a developer.
I would like to ask you, is there some library for .NET which will help me to interact with S7 PLC. Under interaction i mean:
-Turning lights on/off (this means turning power on/off for specific output)
-Reading values from inputs
And etc.

I have been looking for a while and found a lot of sources but no one guaranteed me that I will succeed to do what i like.

Thank you in advance,
Martin

Similar Topics

I'm wanting to create some sort of lookup search window for equipment tags on the HMI. I have a factorytalk view studio hmi file that has been...
Replies
Views
Here is a recent post on creating a login form using AdvancedHMI. This will use the VB.Net to connect to an access database and compare the user...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I need to create a recipes display on the hmi ns8, to change the parameters of a servo and some strings . The PLC that im using is...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen. What I am trying to learn is how to create my own HMI using Visual Basic/OPC/Excel. I had the good fortune of spending a little...
Replies
Views
I am still playing with National Instruments Lookout HMI and have been trying to create a HOA using a "Radio Button" but cannot seem to figure out...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom