CTI cryo pump controlled by a Siemens S7-1500

snaoum

Looking to see if anyone has been sucessfull in getting a Siemens plc, either s7-300/1200 or even 1500 to control the brooks automation cti cryopump. Pump has a rs232 port but the plc is Ethernet.

If anyone has done it let me know how you did it and if anyone is able to write this code that would be greatly appreciated.

Any help would be appreciated. I have on order a RS232 module for the PLC. I have a list of commands from Brooks Automation CTI cryopump but I have never done anything like communicate to a pump.

Similar Topics

We have six NICs for Siemens 505 chassis at our place, and four are acting normally. Two are not able to complete set-up. I have tried both the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We've got a CTi based system with 4 racks. The CPU is in the 1st rack and there are 3 remote racks numbered 1, 2, and 3. We are...
Replies
Views
Hello to everyone. In the part of the malting plant where I work we use CTI plc,s to control the malting proces. In all the other plants Siemens...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble programming a PID loop in 505 workshop. Are there any examples out there of how to program this, or how it even works? I got a...
Replies
Views
I am in need of some help. Currently have a CTI cryogenics pump with an onboard and keypad. Management would like to allow our customers to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom