Twido PLC to Wonderware

Ones_Zeros

Hello,
I have a few discrete inputs below from a Twido PLC that I need to read from with Wonderware & I was wondering how to do this.

I have been doing some reading and see were I need to use the 40000 registers as the Item name in Wonderware.

So for example to read the status of a ESD that is connected to %io.0
Do i use the syntax in Wonderware as 40001 to read %io.0 status?

40010 for %io.9
40014 for %io.13
40015 for %io.14
40007 for %io.6

These are my Twido Inputs
%io.0
%io.9
%io.13
%io.14
%io.6

I may be thinking about this all wrong, I would greatly appreciate some direction on this.

Thanks

There is no %io variable/tag. Address for discrete input is in following format %IX.Y.Z. Where:
- X is for base number,
- Y is for module number,
- Z is for input number.

Twido will presume that base number is 0.

On other hand 4xxxx are holding registers (%MW locations).
For discrete inputs you will need addresses starting with 1 (1xxxxx). By standard all addresses are starting with 1, so %I0.0.0 should be 10001, but you need to check this, because in USA they are using their own logic and standard, and often USA made software is taking 10000 for starting address, but then usually you have option to change it (like in Unity).