RMC Tools - Hydraulics servo controllers

WTFSUNELECSUP

Does anyone here use RMC 150 motion controllers linked to their CRXL5000 with ethernet. We had a Error #8 which is a noise related error, what does that mean in normal english, I checked the site and I'm not quite getting the mfgs description.

thanks, I had already been to Deltas site to review error #8

I'm interested in any real world solutions, we changed the pigtail cable and thought that the problem went away, its been gone for several hours and then randomly appears again.

Similar Topics

I can't seem to figure out how to add descriptors to I/O points on an RMC using PCCU. Say, for example, I want to use "Valve_1" as a descriptor...
Replies
Views
Hi All Are the Run Mode Change (RMC) capabilities available in developer edition only CCW? I'm talking about CCW V13.
Replies
Views
Hello, I am considering to using Delta Motion product for cutting and synchronizing application. We are using Analog Servo 1756-M02AE that will...
Replies
Views
I am setting for the first time a Delta RMC150E with a ControlLogix. I think I have most everything figured out, but have just one question I am...
Replies
Views
I apologize if this has been answered before, but I have a customer with an RMC connected to an ENBT (ABCLX Slot 1). They have another ENBT (Slot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom