twido modbus address

jkbarik

Dear all
I am talking about twido and modbus. In a program I find that Twido serial port (RS485) address is 1 & the address of generic-modbus-element is also 1. How both can have the same address? secondly when I delete the modbus element and add the same with the same address as 1 it does not accept as both addresses are equal (OK natural). But how the program contains the same equal address? pl explain.

thanks all

Similar Topics

Dear friends i have used modbus RTU for twido. I have used the following register mapping. modbus 4xxxx --- twido %MWx modbus 0xxxx --...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, My name is Emanuel Moura, I'm from Brazil (it means, my english is not very good). I'm working with a project with PLC Twido...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am not new to PLC's but I am new to Twido. I am using Twido Suite 2.20.11 with a TWDLCAE40DRF. I cannot find a resource that explains...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody! I am having an issue I'm hoping someone here can help me with. I have a TWDLCAA24DRF plc which I have configured to act as a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I want to ask something I have a Vijeo Citect V7.30 SP1 and Twido TWDLMDA20DTK communication with MODBUS RTU RS485. Honestly I'm beginner...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom