Analogue Level Gauge Sensor Screen

bgtorque

Hi all.

I have an analogue level sensor (0-10V) that I am bringing into a CompactLogix L32E controller. We are using PanelView plus 600 HMI screens to view the channels. I would like to show a rectangular gauge with a few marks on for alarm, trip, nominal fill levels etc and have a a different colour rectangle (representing the fluid) scale with the sensor output to show a visual of where the oil level is. I am scaling the output in the PLC to give me a percentage percentage fill, so I know if the fill level is at 53% for example. Can anyone help to point me in the right direct to achieve this in FactoryTalk?

Thanks for your assistance.

On the "Objects" menu, look for "Gauge and Graph", then add a "Bar Graph". You can then add a "Scale" to it. You can add anything else you want to it, such as Alarm level indicators etc.

There is even the option (Thresholds) to change the "Fill" colour/blink at different levels

Last edited: