SLC 5/05 to Sixnet modem, RsLinx problem

Andy6

Hey guys

I have a SLC 5/05 connected to a Sixnet VT-MODEM. When using RsLinx to dial into the modem, I can connect (seemingly) fine, but I'm having trouble seeing the 5/05. In RsLinx, it does recognize something is there, but it will cycle every few seconds between "Computer", a PLC-2/30, and a PLC-2, showing various states of connection (the red X's).

Now I think this has something to do with the comm settings, and although I've tried all the combinations I can think of, I still cant seem to get the proper connection.

I have a copy of the program, and the comm settings from the program act the same as above.

I was able to dial into this system at some point a year or so ago. I've been told that no changes have been done to the system since I was last there.

Any ideas?

Thanks