Reading from the Analogue Channel FX2N-4AD

Maxspine

Hi everyone,
I am using the analogue unit FX2N-4AD with FX1N-40MR of Mitsubishi FX Series PLC.I am using GX IEC Developer. I need to calculate the voltage and current using the channel 1 and 2 of the analogue unit. Does anyone have any example programme how to read the voltage and current from the analogue input using the FROM_M and TO_M functions.. I read the data sheet but the example programme are done in GXDeveloper but i am using the GX IEC Developer so i couldn't understand it.
Any example programme would be helpful.
Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi friends, I want to read voltage in the range of +10/-10V using analogue unit Mitsubishi FX2N-4AD with FX1N-40MR. I am using the GX IEC...
Replies
Views
This particular problem is doing my head in... In our system we have a minisonic flowmeter. One of these. It outputs 4-20mA and is an input into...
Replies
Views
Hopefully an easy one. In my program I am reading my analogue input values, low engineering values and high engineering values. My analogue input...
Replies
Views
Hi! A bit of background...I am new to PLCs, I have finished one program which is being used in production, but that only had one input, and two...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have a problem of Analogue input fluctuation,and i have a few action without any success. I had done a few similar projects without...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom