cx programmer upgrades

im having a problem with my omron cx programmer version 2. im making a program for CPM2A-60CDR-A, is my version compatible with it? how can i upgrade my version 2? thanks...

jay anthony:

my problem:
when opening the cx programmer version 2 to make a new program for CPM2A, you will choose what type of PLC... ill set it for CPM2A...then i will click the settings to choose for the no. of I/O, which is 60CDR... the problem is i cannot change the settings...
i think that the version 2 is not compatible for the CPM2A. can i upgrade my version 2 without buying the latest version?

In future start another thread for a new topic.
Contact your local Omron office or distributor - it is not available for download.