Anyone have an EDS file for a MKS CDN466 Gateway

rootboy

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi guys,

Anyone have an EDS file for a MKS CDN466 Gateway? I could sure use it. :)

Thanks,

John

It looks like it's available direct from MKS:

http://www.mksinst.com/product/product.aspx?ProductID=205

Are you having trouble registering with their website, or is that EDS file not what you need ?

Edit: try this direct link: http://www.mksinst.com/docs/R/cdn466r2.eds

Ah great! You're the man, Ken! Thanks!

Yes, I was having a bit of trouble with their site at around midnight, something about me not remembering my password, and then picking the wrong pet as the answer to their challenge question...

So they locked me out and presented me an opportunity to leave them a note. Which I took advantage of.

It has to be the first time a project ever came to a halt over a deceased pet.

So, like I said, I was a bit hot, and left them a strongly worded note (including my phone number) concerning what I thought of them withholding information in an effort to data-mine me, what I thought were the chances of me spec'ing out any of their products in the future, and how I was uninterested at the moment in getting any brochures about any of their other products, at least until I got the one that I was currently working on running.

I would paste my note to them here, but Phil runs a family-friendly site, and it wouldn't get past the filter. :)

To their credit, they called me up first thing yesterday, and we got it sorted out.

Thanks again! :)