50DU TKS Graphic Unit

gilesmortimer

This unit is continually displaying some kind of communication error seconds into startup. I think it might have something to do with the internal switch located at the end of the battery. the switch was moved I think not sure what it does. It used to boot up transfer data etc. but now continually displays this message even after ok is pressed. thanks for help

Similar Topics

i need programming software for FX-50DU-TK-C touch HMI would anybody help me regarding this issue. Thanks & Regard, Engr Mgmtaz Ali
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, All we want to do is read the SV and PV data from the controller for logging purposes. The unit must run in local mode. Has anyone...
Replies
Views
HEllo, still satruggling with the curse WinCC Unified. See attached picture. I just want to change the fill colour from turqoise to grey and then...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone As a topic title, I want to edit ALARM01_1 ALARM02_1 ALARM03_1 .... ALARMxx_1 to ALARM01_2 ALARM02_2 ALARM03_2 ...
Replies
Views
Got myself into a bit of a jam this AM. Somehow the graphic editor hiccupped and when I went back into my graphic, everything was gone. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom