weintek MT8070iE to Wago 750-881 via MODBUS TCP/IP results in PLC no repsonse

Gaz25

I have a Weintek MT8070iE HMI connected to a Wago 750-881 PLC via an Ethernet cable. The communication is set to MODBUS TCP/IP protocol.
The problem I have is that on the HMI, I get a message PLC no Response.

Here are the things that I have tried.

I have set the dip switches on the Wago PLC so that the IP address is 192.168.1.100

Connected a laptop to the PLC and sent some modbus commands and received expected replies so I know the PLC is OK.

Tried both cross-over and straight though Ethernet cables between the PLC and HMI

I can connect to the HMI though the PLC and download programs to it so I know the connection is there.

I have included screenshots of the settings on HMI for the PLC.

Image1.jpg Image2.jpg

Try 8000 for the port. You have it at 502 now.
Did you set the IP address in the HMI. Not sure about the e series. You have to do that on the older ones.