Power Flex .dno file Download

Dear All

i need help on how can i download .dno file to my power flex VFD & also guide me about the cable through which i can download the above mentioned file ...

regards

to download a .dno file to a Powerflex drive you will need Drive Executive software

As you haven't told us which Powerflex drive you're using or what connection methods you have available, it's impossible to tell you which cable you need.

The only way to download a DNO file to a drive via the keypad is to open it in Drive Executive and enter each parameter one at a time, if you do not have Drive Executive upload the file here and some one can do a print out for you, then you can go ahead and enter each parameter one by one by using the HIM.

Alan

If you have Drive Executive and a 1203-SSS or a 1203-USB you can download to the drive this way, also depending if the drive is on a network you may be able to download it over the network.