RSLogix 5000 and Wonderware Eithernet Communication Problems

kmhsystems

I have RSLogix5000 (ver 20) install on my laptop (windows 7) Just installed Wonderware latest version for the first time. Now my Eithernet connection to a contrologix PLC works very slow. I can connect to the PLC via USB and it's fine, but going to the PLC via Eithernet (1756-ENBT) connection is slow to the point navigating is useless and forget about online editing. I am connected straight to the PLC Ethernet card from my laptop.
Everything worked fine before, same PLC, same program, same everything except I installed wonderware. I tried re-installing RSLinx but no improvement.

Any ideas other than uninstalling Wonderware???

Thanks for any help.

Please be very careful with uninstalling Wonderware, I did it with bad results to my Windows installation. somehow after uninstalling my PC with Windows 7 Professional on started thinking it had Windows Vista installed (this was confirmed by an IT support guy). Could only get it running again after formatting the PC again.
Sorry no idea on the comms problem

Wonderware has many different software packages. You need to be more specific on what you installed.

I installed the development Wonderware software, 2014.

I stopped on WW and ArchestrA services to see if that was conflicting.
Here is the weird thing, I made a new PLC program and downloaded into the PLC and everything works fine. I download the the oringail PLC program (the one I had interfacing with a WW project) and it happens again, there is a long delay in doing and editing or even just trying to navigate through the program. Sometimes it kicks me my offline.