Dynamic Par file in factorytalk View

chunhwang

I had a display with 90 fields which read the parameter from #1 to #90 and populated to the display when it is open.
Now i would like to make it dynamic Parameter file, so when the user input search text, the FTV will look for database/text for list of tag, and populated to the Parameter fields and display on the screen.

My current idea of doing this is, using VBA code to read the search result and use file write to generate a new Param file, after that imediately call a display using the param file.

Is there any better way to do this?

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a requirement to manage the text alignment dynamically. So, for example: 1. English Texts should be displayed from Left in...
Replies
Views
Rockwell Tech Support seemed to have hit a wall with this question. Already updated the version to 5.00.13 per their suggestio but am still...
Replies
Views
Maybe this is just not possible, or maybe I am doing something wrong. Background; I have a data array of over 1500 products. For sorting I...
Replies
Views
HEllo, still satruggling with the curse WinCC Unified. See attached picture. I just want to change the fill colour from turqoise to grey and then...
Replies
Views
I need assistance with writing a logic for sending data from a Station PLC using 1 MSG instruction to an AGC PLC in every cycle using a CIP Data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom