Shift Archive

dear All i am using s7 400 & wincc at my plant i want to archive data in different time of the day ...what i have to use in my programming to archive data at specific desired time

WinCC can archive values dependant of an event.
Look for WinCC manuals in the under SIMATIC/WinCC/WinCC information system. Search for Archiving or Acyclic Process Value Archiving or Process controlled archiving.

Or Google WinCC shift report.

Kalle

Similar Topics

I've got a Powerflex 700 that doesn't like to get going in the mornings. This motor will run anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes before it just...
Replies
Views
I am attempting to reject a bottle If the label fails. The rejection works fine at normal line speed but at low speed the rejector fires (air...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I have a very specific question about tracking using an encoder and bitshift register. We would like to use a Compact or Control Logix PLC...
Replies
Views
Hey all, was wondering if it was possible to shift values in an array of strings? I have a database that I am loading up with "Users" in the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I am pretty new when it comes to programming. I am working with CX-Programmer and I am having a problem where I have a sensor on my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom