Versapro Export Ladder To Text

aracioppi

Does anyone know how can one export the ladder logic to text, so to copy, paste and replace using some kind of macros?
I tried to do it converting to IL, but the conversion to and from IL doesn´t work ok.
Thanks in advance

the conversion from ladder to IL uses labels, and when I convert back to ladder, it isn´t the same ladder as original
thanks again

Similar Topics

I have some old Logicmaster 90-30 files on disk that I am convertiong to Versapro. The problem is I have OLD version and NEW version of the same...
Replies
Views
I have a LM9030 program that is running on a IC693CPU331 that was installed in the mid 90's. How can I find out if this cpu can handle newer VP...
Replies
Views
I have a Versapro project file for a Versamax PLC. Need to identify what type of variables are suitable and made available for BMS system to...
Replies
Views
I was given a file with a .SwxCF extension. Can this be opened in any way with VersaPro? I only have version 2.0 Pro and have no luck. I think...
Replies
Views
I have GE Fanuc VersaPro 2.0 software where can I get an upgrade CD. I need to program a IC200UEX164 64 point (40) 24Vdc In; (24) Relay Out; and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom