How to communicate Omron CP1L to Panel View Plus 600

tiktiktak

Hi people in this forum
I have a CP1L Omron PLC and Ethernet option board CP1W-CIF41 instelled and a Allen Bradly HMI PanelView Plus 600.
My question is can i communicate PLC and HMI via ethernet Port and control some parameters in Omron PLC on Allen Bradly HMI?
Thanks for help and 🍺 for your advice ^^

You can, the catch is you need kepware in your PC to enable the 3rd party driver support, or at least I vaguely remember it being something like that. I have a PV+400 talking to an omron at our local wwtp, but was a long time ago I configured it, and it is abit of an orphan...

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I have the 2 following scenarios. Scenario 1 I want to remotely communicate with an Omron CP1L device over the internet. I already...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does Omron RS422C(CP1L) able to communicate/interface link with GT1020 LBL Mitsubishi Touch screen? If yes, what are the plc command need to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I aim to use Aveva Plant SCADA 2020 to read and write data from/to Omron CJ2M CPU35 PLC using OMFINS protocol. However I have Bad Data...
Replies
Views
I have face some program on communication between OMRON CJ1M and PanelMater. Didn't any know about the PM Designer?
Replies
Views
Hello, Kindly help me on this PLC-scada issue. Newbie here. We're on the ship and our scada PC (IPC APAX-5571) suddenly won't boot anymore (no...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom