Twidosuite Counter Problem

dwpang

Hi guys, appreciate a little help here.

As shown in attached pic, I have a counter and its preset value is 60.
I create an %m signal and word %mw50, and the value for %mw50 can be changed in HMI.
however, whenever I want to alter the value in HMI, e.g. when I enter 100, the value immed change back to 60.
That means i am not changing the preset value at all, rather just reading it.
May I know the operand to change the preset value? I read the whole manual but still cant find anything.

thanks.

10032014.jpg

If you want to change preset value you need to change %Ci.P value, where i is number of counter.
Example:

LD SET_PRESET_VALUE
[ COUNTER.P := %MW1 ]

Best regards,
Goran Vuckovic.

Hi goghie,

I have input %Ci.p = %mw50, similar to the pic attached.
However what happened was in the HMI, I wanted to change the value but the value still remained the same. It just jumped back to the original number after 0.5s

Thanks anw.

Check the properties of the timer. I seem to remember there is a setting for the timer to be read-only (sure this is the default) You need to untick the read-ony checkbox