Do-More No-More?

Aabeck

I just received the new (10 pound) Automation Direct catalog & noticed that the Do-More PLC is nowhere to be found in it.:mad:

I was hoping as a small businessman that the concept of free software would catch on in the industry.

It is still on the website.

Speculating, but it may just be a marketing strategy to focus more on the Click and Productivity3000 series of newer PLCs. Printed pages cost money.

Um....no. :unsure:

President of Host here...Do-more isn't going away any time in the next N *decades*. It is very much alive, very much well, selling nicely, we are eyeballs deep in new stuff for it, and ADC is actively advertising it. Like Mark said...somebody dropped the ball...or the 10lb catalog...

From what I've been told, the 'new' catalog isn't out yet, but should be out in a matter of months. The latest catalog we have here at Host is Volume 13, which predates Do-more. If you have gotten something later than Vol 13 and there is no Do-more, that would be a Very-Not-Good-Thing and we'd love to know more...