Help with my PLC Course

DarthRaver

Hi everybody, I am just coming to end of my PLC course which my work have put me through i have a good understanding of what everything is but i'm a beginner when it comes to the programming at the moment. Anyway here goes...

I am required to develop a program to inspect and automatically reject any undrilled parts (i.e. parts without
a hole). (See Image).

Please also view the image of my sensor configuration.

Basically all i have to do is write the ladder now for the actuator to reject any undrilled parts. Please could somebody help me, Thanks in advance.

IMG_1348.jpg IMG_1349.jpg

may i suggest that you write down what is supposed to happen
in order.
then add the i/o and compare it to the ladder diagram you have.

if you develop this habit, your code will be more efficient and easier to follow.

its late and 5am comes to soon.
regards,
james