PLC/PanelView Plus Interfacing

LOCITeam

I have been trying to interface a PanelView Plus 1000 Rev 5 with a Compact GuardLogix L45S PLC. I created the screen I want the HMI to display in Factory Talk and the correct values show up in Factory Talk when I test the display. The screen will download onto PanelView Plus but it displays an error saying that the link of each of the items is no longer available. Images showing what I've done and the error are shown here: http://imgur.com/a/504uZ
I am not sure what else to try to get PanelView to display the data.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have a machine with a 1756-L72 Controllogix PLC and 1756-EN2T network card, and PanelView Plus 7 HMI. I am using RSLogix V20.05.00...
Replies
Views
Hello all! Can someone shed some light on this? I am trying to connect a PVP 6 to a PLC-5/30 through the serial ports because the old touch...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have an older machine that has a standard PanelView (2711-T10C3) connected over DH485 to a SLC 5/04 PLC via a 1761-NET-AIC module in...
Replies
Views
I have a Panel View Plus 7 STD HMI that I need to wake-up from screensaver mode. The screen is inaccessible to the touch so all navigation, etc...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if it is possible to control an Automation Direct PLC (P3-550E) using an Allen Bradley Panelview HMI (2711P series)? I'm not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom