Versamax to vb.net???

gofast505

I am looking to try to communicate vb.net to versamax I/O via a versamax ethernet card, does anyone know of any companies that sell a OPC driver or control to enable this communication?

Bl

I've got a server from Kepware running, haven't had any problems with it yet. You can download it and run it for 2 hours at a time I think without a license. It also comes with VB examples, but they are VB 6 examples, not .Net

There is a link to the site in my first post.

Hi 505,
IndustrialDotNet.com/Products.htm will get your client side working in a few minutes. Really! Free to try, too.

Mark

Thanks

Thanks for the suggestions, I also found SoftwareToolbox has a solution too, now to decide which one to use, I will post my decision later.

Happy Coding.

bl