SIMATIC TIA - Print report, feedback

eibe

Hi.

I'm using a TP1200 configured with TIA v12. In this configuration, I've added a report which can be printed to a USB memory stick by pressing a button.

However, this takes from seconds to minutes (I think it depends on how large the report is), so I would like to have a feedback in the display when the printing is done.

Does anyone know how I can do this?

I've added a file with some screenshots of my configuration of the report etc...

Similar Topics

Hi, I have recently gone full in on TIA after holding on to Simatic Manager. One thing which I find more difficult is the filter function for...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm facing problem with scada connection. I have original tia portal project with plc and hmi. I want to connect wincc scada without...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, A quick one please. How do I call in a Function in TIA and Simatic Manager? In AB, usually, JSR is created in Main Routine but for...
Replies
Views
Hello, In our factory, almost 80% of the plc's are siemens S7, with 2 units TIA Portal V13. The rest are spread among Omron, Mitsubishi, AB...
Replies
Views
Simatic TIA V13 and V12 both retrieves accessible devices but everything is grayed out and there is no live monitoring as if not connected. (see...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom