PR Electronics 3109

Joel201

Good Day,

I need help in regards of using a PR electronics 3109 signal splitter. I need to split a 2 wire 4-20mA signal from a transmitter. Anyone can confirm if i should use the 4-20mA loop as setting for my splitter and anyone can give me a wiring diagram. Thanks in advance

Regards,
Joel

Heres the wiring sorry for the poor drawing hehehehe... i am just confused becasue if i will connect the two wire transmitter to the splitter will it create two 24 vdc power supply because the splitter has it's own power supply terminals thanks again

Wiring.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello, all! I'm on the cross-roads between applying for the: PE in Controls Systems - https://ncees.org/engineering/pe/control-systems/ and PE in...
Replies
Views
let's say I am developing my own PLC. I have schematics and I want to pass to PCB production. But I am new in electronics and I need to check my...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone have any experience with hydraulic fluid static electricity affecting electronics?
Replies
Views
Hi All, i know technically not a PLC, but you guys have a wealth of knowledge that maybe someone will be able to help in this subject. i have an...
Replies
Views
Could any one explain me regarding the EDS file of a devicenet device. I am trying to understand. My question is Input 1 : it says it should be 8...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom