op27 display fault

matar

I have op27 siemens display.It restarts after some time and continues to restart again and again after some time interval.I have checked its power supply,it is ok.Can any one tell me how to solve this problem.

I am guessing the internal power supply is defective.
I dont think it is worth trying to repair the old OP27 panel.
If you have the original Protool project, I suggest you migrate to a WinCC Flexible or TIA Panel.

Similar Topics

I am working on a project to back up software for a number of machines for a client, and am having problems connecting to SIMOVERT MasterDrives...
Replies
Views
Hello ALL, I don't have much experience-thanks for help. I am trying to configure trending on OP27 using ProTool. I just need to display...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wondering if it is possible to convert an uploaded OP27 file to use in a newer Siemens HMI? My understanding is that you can only upload...
Replies
Views
hello everyone, i m trying to rebuild an old machine sitting idle for many years. it has a OP27 panel and 2 CPUs (314 and 316). i did connect the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working on a machine with these two HMI screens, but we do not have any back up. I believe it is possible to take a snap-shot of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom