Logix 5000 - How to discovery destructive Tags

Palhano

Hello everybody,
I'm working in a huge project which requires a conversion of many SLC into Logix 5000.
Besides the conversion, it is required to modify every equipment programmed and other logics, to adequate to a new pattern.
In this process, I deleted some lines, moved routines into new programs, etc...
Reviewing the program I noted that some tags I'm using are missing the part of the logic that they are "written"(EX:A T4[10].dn don't have a respective TON/TOF, some bits doesn't have a OTE/OTU/OTU, etc...)
I deleted or forgot to reproduce those lines, but I don't know which ones are missing that..
I know that in the cross-reverence window there is a column named "destructive" that points with Y the tags that are being written and N if they don't.
But there is so many tags to check...

My Question is if there are some tool/procedure to discovery those tags, in a large way.

Thanks.

Under File > Generate Report > Select Tags > Print Options > Select Include Cross Reference > hit OK then Print.