CPU 319-3 - S7 Connections

YoungWint

Could anybody advise the number of PLC connections (i.e. Ethernet Devices) that can be connected to the PLC for control and monitoring.

I am currently working on a Plant and need to connect from one CPU-319-3 to 6 other PLCs for Feedback and Monitoring. There is also a limited amount of control required.

To facilitate this I have set up an S7 connection to each device in Netpro and developed some code based on an incrementing timer to talk to one module at a time.

Just would like to confirm if there is limit on number of connections and also if there is a data restriction of any kind.

Many Thanks

Similar Topics

I've been working for a customer with Siemens Step 7 (classic) PLC automation, using a Siemens Field Service Laptop, and V5.6 of Simatic Manager...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I been searching and reading a lot about CP341 and other external communications cards on S7-300 series CPU. but I'm still confused...
Replies
Views
When performing a download on this PLC I get a message that OB81, OB84, OB101 and OB102 cannot be downloaded and do I wish to proceed? Any ides...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am putting together a largish project at present. The client has requested two off Profibus networks and two off ethernet networks...
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot download to my CPU: Any ideas ? Thanks, G
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom