S7-1200 to wago 750-375 Profinet Module

Trying to configure some wago profinet IO using TIA portal.

I've not been able to use any of the wago ethernet utilities to find the thing over ethernet. I dont really understand the DIP switch settings for this module. Is there a default IP address. With no dip switchs on I thought the default would be 192.168.1.1 which I took from similar modules docs. I set my PC Ip address static on same range couldn't find any thing at this address and scanning using the ethernet setting program found nothing. Tried on office network with DHCP but a scan again found no devices with the Mac address of the module.

Also can't find any examples of using simens tia portal step 7 v11 to configure this io. I'm Just tying to configure the profinet rack with one 750-402 input and one 750-502 output module but its not letting me add the 502 module in a slot. Lots of setting I need explaining in a decent how to.

I managed to get this working with the help of Wago support and a few e-mails.
I wrongly assumed I would have to give the device a IP address before the S7-1200 could talk to it. What happens in fact is that that the S7-1200 finds the device using a default profinet device name which you can change slightly with the dip switch's on the unit.
You just have to ad the gsd file to you TIA portal software then drop the wago 750-375 module in your network. Configure the IP address you want wanty and assign it to you S7-1200 profinet network. You then just pick the wago IO cards and drop them onto the wago 750-375 rack. The way you select the IO cards so you can pack the addresses into the same bytes is a little confusing. If you want to use the spare bits in bytes asiged to previous cards you have to delete the sub module for the IO card and go back up a folder and pick the generic IO card with a (-xBit) in the description.

I recommend you have a look ad the free version of the Profinet Commander. This utility has a DCP client functionality which includes device browsing, device name setting, LED flashing and many other things that TIA can also do but in my view it is easier with the Profinet Commander.
I also bought the licensed version which allows cyclic communication, but the free version is extremely useful for commissioning.
https://profinetcommander.com/download/
Siemens also has the Proneta utility which is also helpful