Omron RFID

SOURCE

Hi all, I have project to read/write data with Omron V680-CA5D01-V2,V680-D1KP52MT, and PLC Omron CJ series but i don't know about protocol.
How to read/write data?. please help to explain me. :cry:
Thank you...!!

V680-CA5D01-V2 is a serial RFID controller.
Communication would be either RS232 or RS422/485.

I would start by looking at the CJ1W-SCU41 serial communication module. This has both a 232 and 422/485 port and the Protocol Macro commands. If I am remembering correctly, I think there are Protocol Macros available for the V680 hardware.

Hope this will help.

There is no protocol macros for the V680 product.

However there are function blocks included with CX-Programmer that do support the V680.

Hope this helps.

thank you so much for your response...!!
Your messages is a good knowledge for me.
Should you have some example please advise me (about function box)

The instructions for the built in function blocks are included in CX-One. They are not easy to locate. Please see the image below and note the path information toward the top of the image.

CX-Programmer_FunctionBlock_RFID.jpg