Installing multiple Unity versions on one PC

cyclops

Hi,

Does anybody know if there is a way to install multiple versions of Unity Pro from Schneider on one machine?

I'm attempting to upgrade to Unity 8, but will need to use previous versions for sites that use older versions.

I am aware of using VM, but it seems like an overkill.

Thanks!

Use a VM - only way I know. The other great thing is you shut the VM down and Unity shuts down too and does not continue to run the Modbus driver blocking anything elase from using the serial port.
AB does this too.
You can run it as a service but that is a PITA!
VM is the way to go in my view - I use a VM for everything but Omron software as CX0One shuts down properly and does not cause issues with any other software.
I run several Schneider packages, AB, Siemens and Omron.