Ifm asi

arulraj

Hai, I have master ifm asi with 18 slave asi modules. one of my slave module got damage..how i can replace the faulty module by new one.

Just buy a new slave module and replace the old one.
Don´t forget to reprogram the new one with the address of the old one. All new modules are supplied with address 0.
If you don't have an ASI programmer, just ask the supplier to program it for you.

ASI Addressing

Dear Folks,

Most of the ASI Masters have the capability of re-addressing Slave 0(the spare slave) to the address number of the defected slave, please check the Master manual & see if it can re-address your new slave.

Hagos

Similar Topics

How can I integrate my S7-300 Simatic with the IFM AS-i Master AC1335 and its slave IOs, such as 2411 and Airbox 2041, into Simatic Manager?
Replies
Views
Hai.... One of my ifm asi slave module get faulty in module. I have no spare at present. I need to swap another good conditon asi slave module(...
Replies
Views
Hi, did anyone worked with IFM DTA100 RFID system on Step7 ??? I'm looking for some examples and all I found is some document in German. Is there...
Replies
Views
Hi all I want to connect a S5 115U plc, using a Cp5431, to a Ifm Controller E using profibus DP. I'm using Com Profibus V5.0. Where can I find...
Replies
Views
N
In one of our machines we have Siemens PLC S7-300 and lots of ProfibusDP devises and 29 ASI slaves( sensors and Solenoid valves) supplied by our...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom