Cimplicity export Alarm Classes?

BigEndian

Is it possible in Cimplicity Version 8.20 to export the alarm classes to a csv file similar to the Clie database export??

I am also trying to figure out how to export alarms, having a problem with my existing alarms configuration properties are completely different from the properties of adding a new alarm. If anyone has some directions on how to export alarms that would be great.

There is a default alarm_log.csv export that logs alarms in chronological order as received. You may have to look at how your alarms are configured if they show up there or not. It exports every 24 hours to the default location, or an alternate if you have changed the default.

Thanks, I got it figured out for now, i had forgotten the alarms are basically the same as points. exported the point/tag database using clie export file.csv from command prompt and got what i needed.