Crc16 on 32bit cpu

mohamed_idris

ALL TEAM
I'm working on a project using connected component workbench (CCW) from Allan Bradley PLC and I have tried to implement CRC16 but my working structured Text (ST) programming is not coming out I have realized that the Bolean logical instruction they have been addressed to DINT which 32bit datatype.Therefore cannot use 16bit for bit manipulation Example of XOR_MASK AND RHS.
Any one knows how to workout this assist.

Similar Topics

As it's the holidays, I'm a little bored, so looking back on something I did a while back thought I would post it just incase someone may be...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm running on an AB ControlLogix and need to generate a 16-bit CRC, to ensure data integrity when transferring to another system. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello guyzz, I have a problem that sounds something like this: I need to read from Citect a energy meter (Type Algodue UPT210) over RS-485 and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, like the title of the thread, I'm looking some sample code for realize the CRC16 routine using S7 STL or SCL language for Modubs RTU...
Replies
Views
Has anyone implemented a CRC16 routine in RSLogix5000? I need to do this to check a large data download. Thanks, Rich
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom