What recipe is being used on a panelmate

NevisGroup

Is there a way to tell which recipe just got loaded off a panel mate? Secondly is there a way to default the panelmate back to that recipe when I return to the recipe screen?

I used the recipe plus gizmo for my client. There are about 75 parameters per job so he can not rely on the operators to get them all correct. He intends to have 100's of recipes.

Everything is working well but when you leave the recipe screen and come back. The selector has gone to the first item in the list. If you want to save changes you have to re-select the correct one. This is kind of asking a lot from these operators.
We made a job called AAAAAAA just so they overwrite that if they failed to select the correct one.

(We tried putting the job name as one of the parameters in the recipe. This got screwed up while I was standing there)

I really want to copy the selected recipe name into a PLC tag so I can display it on other screens. It would also be nice to have that recipe pre-selected when you return to the screen.

Any thoughts?

Thanks all....