System Platform aaTrend Client Help

tranh2

Hello All,

I using trying to develop a trend screen using Archestra Graphics Trend Client Symbol. I'm having trouble trying to figure out how to get the trend to shift left or shift right by a certain interval. In InTouch I would just use the HTScrollLeft, HTScrollRight functions/methods. But similar functions/methods seem to be missing in the Archestra Graphics Editor. How do you get the trend to shift left or right? Also in InTouch they have a function/method called HTGetValue, HTGetValueAtScooter, these also seem to be missing? What's up Invensys? Seems like they have gone backwards on the trending part.

Also, does anyone know how to get the name of the current user in Application server and display it? Is there a function/method for that?

Thanks!