Micrologix 1100 no bootp/ip address

Moonshiner1

Hi Everyone

I have a ml1100 that I had comms via ethernet working. I didn't know I had to disable bootp/dhcp until I already powered down. It is no longer communicating with the ab bootp server software. Does anyone one no if/how I can fix it without serial cable?

Thanks

Please disregard previous post, I got it working by connecting it to router instead of pc. Admin/Moderator please feel free to delete this thread.

Thanks

It's a shame you can't edit the Ethernet parameters from the front display like on the 1400. Glad you got it working... (y)

🍻

-Eric

Moonshiner1 - many, many bits of advice on this forum consists of members discovering their own solution and then sharing them. Welcome to participation.

Similar Topics

I bought a used ML1100 1763-L16BWA off ebay, and Im trying to connect to it via ethernet. The problem is, is that when I run the BootP software to...
Replies
Views
I have a couple of projects with the micrologix 1100, have posted quite a few questions on here the lau st week that have really been very...
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot find the DLCA1764.EXE utilty software for data retrieving. Can someone share the link to download this software. Thanks!
Replies
Views
I am currently backing a Micro Logix 1100 and no-one seems to have the file for me to upload from. Is there a way for me to upload the project off...
Replies
Views
I am trying to set up a read message in a MicroLogix1100 to read the value of a DINT in a ControlLogix5561. I have successfully set up a message...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom